选择音轨

• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Ceremony

标签: 总谱

艺人:Joy Division

作词:Ian Curtis, Bernard Albrecht, Peter Hook and Stephen Morris

作曲:Ian Curtis, Bernard Albrecht, Peter Hook and Stephen Morris

制谱人:Zach Spickenreuther; utente_0 (drums)

附注:
    please help improve this tablature

节拍: ♩ = 142

注释:This is why events unnerve meThey find it all, a different story,Notice whom for wheels are turning,Turn again and turn towards this time,All she ask's the strength to hold me,Then again the same old story,Word will travel, oh so quickly,Travel first and lean towards this time.Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,Watching her, these things she said,The times she cried,Too frail to wake this time.Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,Heaven knows,it's got to be this time,Avenues all lined with trees,Picture me and then you start watching,Watching forever,foreverwatching love growforever,Letting me know, forever. This is why events unnerve meThey find it all, a different story,Notice whom for wheels are turning,Turn again and turn towards this time,All she ask's the strength to hold me,Then again the same old story,Word will travel, oh so quickly,Travel first and lean towards this time.Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,Watching her, these things she said,The times she cried,Too frail to wake this time.Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,Heaven knows,it's got to be this time,Avenues all lined with trees,Picture me and then you start watching,Watching forever,foreverwatching love growforever,Letting me know, forever.
    歌词:
    Ceremony -- Joy Division

This is why events unnerve me,
    They find it all, a different story,
    Notice whom for wheels are turning,
    Turn again and turn towards this time,
    All she ask's the strength to hold me,
    Then again the same old story,
    World will travel, oh so quickly,
    Travel first and lean towards this time.

Oh, i'll break them down, no mercy shown,
    Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
    Watching her, these things she said,
    The times she cried,
    Too frail to wake this time.

Oh i'll break them down, no mercy shown
    Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
    Avenues all lined with trees,
    Picture me and then you start watching,
    Watching forever, forever,
    Watching love grow, forever,
    Letting me know, forever.