骚气蓬勃
Monsters by Katie Sky Capo 1 [Chorus                  Am I see your monsters              F I see your pain              C Tell me your problems                   G I’ll chase them away              Am I’ll be your lighthouse                  F I’ll make it okay                    C When I see your monsters                         G I’ll stand there so brave And chase them all away [Verse] Am                  F    In the dark we we                     C    We stand apart we we                       G                                         Am    Never see that the things that we need are staring right at us                     F    You just want to hide hide                          C    Hide never show your smile smile                               G                                Am    Stand alone when you need someone it’s the hardest thing of all                          F    That you see are the bad bad          C    Bad memories take your time and you’ll find me [Chorus]                  Am I see your monsters              F I see your pain              C Tell me your problems                   G I’ll chase them away              Am I’ll be your lighthouse                  F I’ll make it okay                    C When I see your monsters                         G I’ll stand there so brave And chase them all away [Verse] Am                  F     I could see the sky sky                      C     Sky beautiful tonight night                           G                                 Am     When you breathe why can’t you see the clouds are in your head                    F     I would stay there there                         C     There’s no need to fear fear                          G                                 Am     And when you need to talk it out with someone you can trust                           F     What you see are the bad bad            C                                    G     Bad memories take your time and you’ll find me [Chorus]             Am I see your monsters              F I see your pain              C Tell me your problems                   G I’ll chase them away              Am I’ll be your lighthouse                  F I’ll make it okay                    C When I see your monsters                         G I’ll stand there so brave And chase them all away [Bridge] F                 C        G              You got the chance to see the light F        C      G     Even in the darkest night F             C             G     I will be here like you were for me F                  G     So just let me in [Chorus]                 Am I see your monsters              F I see your pain              C Tell me your problems                   G I’ll chase them away              Am I’ll be your lighthouse                  F I’ll make it okay                    C When I see your monsters                         G I’ll stand there so brave                 Am I see your monsters              F I see your pain              C Tell me your problems                   G I’ll chase them away              Am I’ll be your lighthouse                  F I’ll make it okay                    C When I see your monsters                         G I’ll stand there so brave                    Am And chase them all away
  • 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • 用户评论
    郭愈浓